Lumia 640 XL Windows 10 App transfer to sd card problem, can I please get some help?

Lalit Singh3

Mar 18, 2016
Visit site
lumia 640 XL windows 10 App transfer to sd card problem

hi i really need help.i have updated my lumia 640xl dual sim to windows 10
1. it was showing 1.34 GB free space in phone memory, i started downloading asphalt 8 game but after ful download at the time of installation it showed clear some memory. then i stoped it installation from store but my memory is full and even i cant see the game. how can i clear the cache of that game.
2. if now i factory reset my phone will it get to windows 8.1 again or windows 10 only ? please help i cant use any application bcoz of this and it is not allowing any app to move to sd card also

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
Re: lumia 640 XL windows 10 App transfer to sd card problem

hi i really need help.i have updated my lumia 640xl dual sim to windows 10
1. it was showing 1.34 GB free space in phone memory, i started downloading asphalt 8 game but after ful download at the time of installation it showed clear some memory. then i stoped it installation from store but my memory is full and even i cant see the game. how can i clear the cache of that game.
2. if now i factory reset my phone will it get to windows 8.1 again or windows 10 only ? please help i cant use any application bcoz of this and it is not allowing any app to move to sd card also

1. there is no definite way to clear cache, you could try soft reset via volume down+lock key and after 10 seconds device will reboot

2. your phone will remain on windows 10 build that you have currently.
:)

eusty

Jun 1, 2014
Visit site

Before you download the game check Settings>System>Storage and see where it will install new apps to.

Lalit Singh3

Mar 18, 2016
Visit site

thanks but it didn't worked...... if i go to setting there is factory reset option ... will that help ? and will it be in windows 10 or will it become windows 8.1 bcoz phone came with 8.1

Lalit Singh3

Mar 18, 2016
Visit site

earlier i didnt have sd card so it was on phone memory only . but now i cant find it phone and it is still using lots of phone memory

eusty

Jun 1, 2014
Visit site

thanks but it didn't worked...... if i go to setting there is factory reset option ... will that help ? and will it be in windows 10 or will it become windows 8.1 bcoz phone came with 8.1

This will clear your phone to the state you bought it in.....but it will have WM10 installed.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss