Lumia 720 - Indian Users

crash1989

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
:(
faced with a confusion

was about to buy my 720, but a friend of mine has offered me his 820 for 14k, as it is 2 months old and he wants to upgrade to a 920.

Should i go for this one, or a shiny new 720.

I feel my heart for 720 now, but my bro and friend suggested 820, coz of a bigger ram.

:(

any suggestions? :(

820 for a few reasons
1gb RAM and 1.5 GHz processor
camera is on par with 720 ( at least for me)
design might not be as good as 720, but is certainly up there with better designed phone

4_ever_red

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
HELP!!

So i bought the 720 about a month back. I had it for about 18 days when it suddenly stopped charging so i gave it to my local Nokia care who then said they had to send it to Delhi to get it repaired ( Uu'd think they'd be able to repair it in an IT city in Bangalore ). Its been with them for almost 15 days now and every time i contact customer care they "its with our back end service team" or whatever. Any one know how i can get this issue escalated or at least get a decent answer about what is Wrong with the phone and when i can get it back???

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
HELP!!

So i bought the 720 about a month back. I had it for about 18 days when it suddenly stopped charging so i gave it to my local Nokia care who then said they had to send it to Delhi to get it repaired ( Uu'd think they'd be able to repair it in an IT city in Bangalore ). Its been with them for almost 15 days now and every time i contact customer care they "its with our back end service team" or whatever. Any one know how i can get this issue escalated or at least get a decent answer about what is Wrong with the phone and when i can get it back???

Send a shout to Stephen Elop, the Nokia Care guys will pamper you.

vampirevaz

May 13, 2013
Visit site
Multitasking is one aspect where WP8 fails miserably. I mean apps like UCbrowser or fb or chat clients when you leave them in the background they just pause.. When you go back to them, they start resuming, sending data out again to refresh. May be an update could fix this and of course the developers.

iamsandy

Apr 25, 2013
Visit site
I know this is a stupid question....i can't help but ask....is the charging shell mandatory for wireless charging??.... couldn't we directly place the phone on the wireless charger and get the work done??

Haresh Haridas

May 26, 2013
Visit site
Hi

Bought a nokia Lumia 720 for my sister...........second day it died on me and was not turning on........ went to the seller(Paragon) and he hard rebooted it.................. after few days it happened again...... I did the same..........after few days the volume rocker stopped responding and couldn't lower my volume......... went to the seller he rebooted the phone........ next day the same problem..........while talking on call people say that they cant hear me............. then after few days listing to songs the volume rocker stopped responding.......... the seller told me that he will replace the phone if i had more issues and now he has completely backed out........ I called customer care he said haven't heard of such problem you should hard reset you phone you will be fine......... did that and still facing the same set of problems......... tommorow going to nokia care hope that they can give me a replacement ............ any advice or suggestion would help

lostFREE

May 27, 2013
Visit site
Hiya everyone,

I'll be getting a white lumia 720 pretty soon.

Where should I get it from, nokia priority or from some online store like flipkart etc.

Also I wanted to know whether any of you use scratch guard etc?

Thanks.

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Hiya everyone,

I'll be getting a white lumia 720 pretty soon.

Where should I get it from, nokia priority or from some online store like flipkart etc.

Also I wanted to know whether any of you use scratch guard etc?

Thanks.

Friend got it from Indiatimes with 10% off coupon, no need for scratch guard. Better get it from online with some coupons, you'll save on cash.

Haresh Haridas

May 26, 2013
Visit site
Went to Nokia care they just hard reseted it which I told them I have already done it before and still facing the same Problem and wallaa found new problem with the phone......after switching off flash from camera flash is still on ........blame game started between the seller and the Nokia care no one to take responsibility to give me a replacement......... they are saying it an OS issue will get an updated in 7-8 days........... Its freaking hard to believe Just my phone has so many issues and rest of friends and people around who are using 720 are not facing any of such problems...... The seller has said he will look after this issue and speak to Nokia care and other Nokia staff to get me a solution

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cara.di