Lumia 730 Green or BRIGHT Green ????

Abhishek Gupta1689

Jul 24, 2014
Visit site
I have seen both photos of green and bright green colors in lumia 730..
Guys pls confirm which color is up for sale, becoz bright green kinda doesnt look good.
I m from INDIA

chancooluk

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
You really need to look at one in person. The green is bright, but it didn't appear to be as neon as the covers for the 530/630/635.

dedracer

Jan 4, 2014
Visit site
i have bright green 730. looks pretty cool. but m worried about the phone having purple color saturation at edges of the UI. especially when you're switching apps in multitasking mode or you will notice pixels like you see in "Minecraft" game when you drop down the notification center. just notice and let me know if you guys are having same problem or not.

chancooluk

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
i have bright green 730. looks pretty cool. but m worried about the phone having purple color saturation at edges of the UI. especially when you're switching apps in multitasking mode or you will notice pixels like you see in "Minecraft" game when you drop down the notification center. just notice and let me know if you guys are having same problem or not.

You have already opened a thread for this issue, please try and keep your question out of unrelated threads.

Wp8 lvr

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
Sorry for off topic...

but can you tell me is "double tap to wakup" feature is available in 730 or not???

and how is loudspeaker quality?? is it loud or not??

please reply fast

chancooluk

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
Sorry for off topic...

but can you tell me is "double tap to wakup" feature is available in 730 or not???

and how is loudspeaker quality?? is it loud or not??

please reply fast

Yes double tap to wake is available.

The loudspeaker is typical. Not over loud and a bit tinny, but certainly not too quiet. Its obviously not as good as HTCs boomsound speakers.

anon5658834

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
I have a green 735 and it looks nice but to be blunt you can't really ask other people what's the best colour. I say that because colour is a personal preference to you. I have the green one but have also purchased an orange cover too. As for screen purple I have not seen that on my 735 at all in fact I've had no issues with the phone

chancooluk

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
I have a green 735 and it looks nice but to be blunt you can't really ask other people what's the best colour. I say that because colour is a personal preference to you. I have the green one but have also purchased an orange cover too. As for screen purple I have not seen that on my 735 at all in fact I've had no issues with the phone

What are you opinions on of the orange cover? I was considering it, but went for grey and green instead, not keen on glossy plastic.

Etios

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
What are you opinions on of the orange cover? I was considering it, but went for grey and green instead, not keen on glossy plastic.

what are your opinions on the grey colour? In every picture i have seen it looks black not grey, so would like to know from a grey 730 owner.

ashu11sharma

Jun 17, 2012
Visit site
I have the green color L730; It is typical matte finish & the green is not yellowish green; but spinach color green, a li'll bit on darker side. The color is not feminine(tho I got this color for my gf :p ) due to the darkish tint. It is highly recommended.
Dont go for grey, This is Lumia dude; not some samsung crap & It is time for us Indians to step out from black, grey, white domain.
And even if you get one color, you can buy new back panels for 400-500 Rs. (as told by nokia priority people)

chancooluk

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
There is no grey colour

There are five colours available - Dark Grey, Orange, Green, White, and Blue (blue exclusive to CPW UK from November).

what are your opinions on the grey colour? In every picture i have seen it looks black not grey, so would like to know from a grey 730 owner.

It's definitely grey. It looks different in different lights - the brighter the light the greyer it looks. In dim light it looks more like a black phone.

See below for a comparison to a black Moto G back cover, and black Sony remote.

IMG_8918.JPG

Etios

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
It's definitely grey. It looks different in different lights - the brighter the light the greyer it looks. In dim light it looks more like a black phone.

See below for a comparison to a black Moto G back cover, and black Sony remote.

So, are you liking this new grey colour? i was planning for black colour but now i am very much confused between grey and green as this new 730 green looks awesome too.

chancooluk

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
So, are you liking this new grey colour? i was planning for black colour but now i am very much confused between grey and green as this new 730 green looks awesome too.

Its ok, but a bit bland... Obviously.

I have a green shell too which I'm using as my main one. I'll only use the grey one if I'm being formal.

Harry Wild

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
I think the covers are replaceable! Buy one; and if you don't like it; go get a different color cover! It not that big of a decision since you can replace it for a few dollars later on!

chancooluk

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
I think the covers are replaceable! Buy one; and if you don't like it; go get a different color cover! It not that big of a decision since you can replace it for a few dollars later on!

Replaceable shells are currently only available to buy separately for the 735. I'm not 100% if they are compatible with the 730, as the 735 shells also includes wireless charging.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)