Lumia 900 on Straight talk no cellular data after 7.8 update

hallmail09

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
So here is my issue, I have just updated my Nokia Lumia 900 (used on Straight Talk network). Before doing the update to 7.8 I had 4G data just fine. I have the network app installed and the apn configured correctly. However, since I have done the 7.8 update I have lost cellular data altogether. It's kind of weird though as I can still send text messages however I have no data indicator (4g, 3g, ect) on the top notification bar. Also I cannot browse through IE or send or recieve email. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. I've also done many soft reset's since the update to try and regain data. Also turned on wireless and turned it back off to see if I regained the data connection and still no luck.

Brett Schulte

Mar 20, 2013
Visit site
So here is my issue, I have just updated my Nokia Lumia 900 (used on Straight Talk network). Before doing the update to 7.8 I had 4G data just fine. I have the network app installed and the apn configured correctly. However, since I have done the 7.8 update I have lost cellular data altogether.

Same problem here. Anyone?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12