Lumia 920 All Apps crashing following Cyan update

• Thread starter WPCentral Question
  • Start date
W

WPCentral Question

Anyone else having this issue? I can't launch any non-system apps following the Cyan update on my 920 (ATT) yesterday afternoon. Can't launch facebook, pandora, twitter, any games from the system Games app, soundhound, etc. I can get into settings, email, IE, phone and messaging and stuff still, but any time i try to launch installed applications the screen turns black for a split second and then immediately goes straight back to the home screen.

This wasn't happening prior to the Cyan update yesterday, and I've tried both hard and soft resets multiple times. This is insanely frustrating and I haven't seen anyone else complain of similar problems other than camera issues which I'm seeing talked about pretty regularly. I hope someone has any help on this issue, I really don't want to have to get a new phone or reset all my data!

Kyle Stilkey

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Did everyone complete all the app updates from the store after the update. The wife had 16 apps to update after the update?

This, you may want to make sure you do a store update check to make sure all your system apps are up to date. My brothers 920 had the same problem but installing the system updates and rebooting his phone solved it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077