Lumia 920 in-store pre-orders possibly delayed

BlobDude

Sep 4, 2011
Visit site
I went into my local AT&T store around 5:00pm today to pre-order the phone, because I wanted to be able to pick it up in the morning instead of waiting around for delivery. In the process, the rep told me I'd have to wait a week to get he phone, and that it wouldn't be in on Friday. Has anyone else run into this issue? I ended up just ordering online and dealing with my half-broken phone for an extra day while I work on Friday.

conanheath

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site
I'm beginning to think that nobody at ATT has a clue what is going on beyond their noses. It's apparent that Nokia screwed up by giving ATT the exclusive. I've seen better marketing from kids with lemonade stands.

doublebullout

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
That's exactly what I was told too -- after I corrected the store manager, who first tried to tell me that the phones wouldn't go on sale until "next week." I'm planning on just showing up Friday morning, with a printed copy of AT&T's press release in hand. Just in case.

BlobDude

Sep 4, 2011
Visit site
I would do the same, but I want to be sure I can get red. I'd rather wait most of a day than have to wait the weekend after being forced to order online, anyway.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb