Lumia 920 Philippine release?

Status
Not open for further replies.

albertph

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
And sorry for the triple post, but I even emailed Stephen Elop last December asking about when will L920 be released in the Philippines and this is the answer that I got:

[FONT=Times New Roman,serif][FONT=Calibri,sans-serif]As you highlight, a lot of factors go into our decisions about prioritization of markets, including the nature of the joint commitments from operators, the timing of other products landing in those markets, supply considerations, etc.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman,serif][FONT=Calibri,sans-serif] [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman,serif][FONT=Calibri,sans-serif]Sorry that we are not there yet, but we will be soon.
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Of course I don't know if it's really him that replied, could be his assistant or something.

ClixT

Oct 10, 2012
Visit site
Just get the Cloudfone from Globe guys lol. :p
Joking aside, check out nearby countries or import it from Europe (If you reealllyyy want it now, and cared less about the costs)

Andi_N

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
Just get the Cloudfone from Globe guys lol. :p
Joking aside, check out nearby countries or import it from Europe (If you reealllyyy want it now, and cared less about the costs)

Lol android is a no-go zone for me :)) yep. I could have bought the 920 from HongKong if I really wanted to, but Nokia devices only have Limited warranty meaning you could only claim it in the country where you bought it. It'd be a pain to send it back to HK and wait for ungodly weeks just to get it fixed if something wrong happens right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zahrajooon1254