Lumia 925 Stuck in Limbo?

mjrtoo

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
Maybe quit obsessing over the battery and checking everything so often causing your battery to drain. Just use the damn phone. 😊. So if you go to check for updates what does it say?

Marty Larsson

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Maybe quit obsessing over the battery and checking everything so often causing your battery to drain. Just use the damn phone. 😊. So if you go to check for updates what does it say?

Lolol i really need to stop and just use this beaut of a phone! it just says "your phone is up to date"

eric12341

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
I wouldn't worry about the estimated time remaining as its just that... An estimate. Only thing I would worry about in that case is if say the battery drops 30% within an hour and you didn't do anything or even 10% an hour without doing anything, that's bad too.

Pranjal Rai

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site
Yea...it happens to me too...but i keep ignoring it, my phone gives me enough battery backup as it can, so don't pay attention to it and enjoy :)

Karthik Naik

Banned
Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
yeah sometimes even more, my moms 820 gives her a battery life of a day at max like extreme usage
mine can even go upto 2 days sometimes :D
both on 3G and wifi and even bluetooth turned on nearly all the time even when not in use
did u install any apps to monitor ur battery life? they are pretty good usually and give stats of other users of the same model as u as well(cant remember the apps name but there are many similiar ones,have tried 2-3 of them)

even weirder thing is the 720 is essentially a slightly turned down 920 and stuff,should have given smiliar batter life maybe the cpu,camera,ram etc are better so they drain more juice

Marty Larsson

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Something's not right about that, are you sure you have black installed?

I know somethings not right i just don't know what lol, i reset the phone when it had black then when it restarted i have this in the extra/info setting plus when i search from an update i get nothing.