Lumia 930 - No internet-connection at work, how can I fix this?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Lumia 930 - "No internet-connection" at work

Hi. Just got a new job, but when Connected my Lumia 930 on the WiFi at my new office, it says "No Internet". I thought it was a bug With the Preview (currently rocking the newest Version), but after trying to roll back to both Windows 8.1 and the official Version of Windows 10 for my Device, i figured it has to be something else.

I get a Wifi-connection, and at some (random) time, i get i small glimse of internet-Connection. My other phone runs just fine. Somethimes the email-app updates itself, and sometimes i suddenly get an Notification for an email i got several days ago. I tried Bing AND Google With no Luck. Any ideas? The phone Works fine on my WiFi at home.

Sorry for the random upper/lower-case on my text etc. My comp doesnt like me typing in English X)

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Re: Lumia 930 - "No internet-connection" at work

Hi. Just got a new job, but when Connected my Lumia 930 on the WiFi at my new office, it says "No Internet". I thought it was a bug With the Preview (currently rocking the newest Version), but after trying to roll back to both Windows 8.1 and the official Version of Windows 10 for my Device, i figured it has to be something else.

I get a Wifi-connection, and at some (random) time, i get i small glimse of internet-Connection. My other phone runs just fine. Somethimes the email-app updates itself, and sometimes i suddenly get an Notification for an email i got several days ago. I tried Bing AND Google With no Luck. Any ideas? The phone Works fine on my WiFi at home.

Sorry for the random upper/lower-case on my text etc. My comp doesnt like me typing in English X)

Maybe your office router still uses the old WEP security protocol. Ask admin to change it in the modern and safe WPA2

QuadraFX

Feb 11, 2013
Visit site
Re: Lumia 930 - "No internet-connection" at work

It is not too common, but I met such case that particular WiFi routers did not work correctly with some specific devices.
I could not formulate any precise conclusions about brand or specific setup / configuration, but in one of my family members home I met a router which did not connect to android devices AT ALL.
Once I had a Netgear unit that did not want to talk to my desktop PC equipped with wireless card at all.
This just happens sometimes. Maybe this is your bad luck this time.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luiandovaf