Lumia 950 does not start

stalker18

Sep 15, 2017
Visit site
Hi lumia owners
I had that issue yesterday when the phone just turned off directly and does not want to start by pressing power button.
During the issue i was using viber and messanger (fb) and vivid browser.
Phone is running the latest insider previw "feuture 2"
And i am sure the battery was ~60 % while the charger is plugged in.
The heat was not too high nor low.
I did some research but all the tricks didnt help.
Maybe i miss something.
Well, the phone only vibrate once i plugged in the cable, pressing the power button -or vol down + power button- (while plugged) vibrate after ~10 sec but nothing , while doing the same process without the cable make. no vibrate or anything.
If any one know how to fix this its gonna be a big help to all, thnx in advance

LightenSkies

Apr 25, 2016
Visit site
mmmm try connecting it to your pc and see if your pc can pick it up and use Windows Device Recovery tool? Only thing I can think of. If you done all that other stuff above.

LightenSkies

Apr 25, 2016
Visit site
I'm trying right now, but the device could not be found, what can I do ?
Does it at least show that its connected to your pc and does your pc have windows 7 or 8 or 10? If so if it shows connected to your pc just go back on WDR and click on device not listed and go through the list see if that may help. If not then sadly I can't think of anything else that can be done for your phone. Also is it still under warranty?

CTRLxT

Jan 24, 2015
Visit site
Having the same issue myself today. Seems to have started after latest preview build. I can pull battery and get it to start but when in my pocket I never know when its off.

stalker18

Sep 15, 2017
Visit site
sorry for the delay, I had no internet.
well I have a win 7 pack 1.
I hear no sound when connect the phone to the PC, it says phone not detected ! just vibrate once.

LightenSkies

Apr 25, 2016
Visit site
sorry for the delay, I had no internet.
well I have a win 7 pack 1.
I hear no sound when connect the phone to the PC, it says phone not detected ! just vibrate once.

Sorry about the late response man just been busy.

I really wish I had better answers I can't think of any other way to fix it. And seeing no on e else has replied with a solution it sounds like were all puzzled by such news.

WDR works on Windows 7 from what I gather.... I wonder if you try it on a pc that has windows 10 if that would make any difference though sounds unlikely...

Is your phone still under warranty?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FraJa