Lumia 950 XL Freeze on Lock Screen after not using for long time

goluftwaffe

Jun 16, 2012
Visit site
Hi guys, anyone else as that problem, since 10586.218 I think, my phone is working great but every morning when I take my phone I swap up to get my pin entered but the numbers don't appear and the only thing I can do is reboot my phone by holding the power button 10 seconds. It does the same thing if I don't get my phone out for a couple of hours?

Thank you

Carl

Last edited:

jwan123

Jun 2, 2016
Visit site
Hi guys, anyone else as that problem, since 10586.218 I think, my phone is working great but every morning when I take my phone I swap up to get my pin entered but the numbers don't appear and the only thing I can do is reboot my phone by holding the power button 10 seconds. It does the same thing if I don't get my phone out for a couple of hours?

Thank you

Carl

Bump.

Getting exactly the same issue, although mine seems to work in the morning when I get up.

Still happens after .318 update. Have tried hard resetting and turning off windows hello, leaving it on a charger, taking it off the charger. Doesn't help at all. Very frustrating as it will even hang when the screen wakes for an incoming call.

Azensun

Feb 26, 2014
Visit site
I had this happen as well, and it finally self-corrected, but I found that if swiping up didn't show the numbers to enter the pin, a second tap on the screen would bring them up.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven