Lumia 950 XL giveaway: Am I forgotten?

trha

Mar 1, 2016
Visit site
The result of the Lumia 950 XL giveaway was annouced last week and I was chosen to be the winner (needless to say I was superrrr excited about this). I asked about the confirmation email the next day on the same post and was quickly replied by Michelle that the email would probably come later that day. 4 days later, I still haven't received her email (and yes, I've also checked the Spam/Junk folder) and decided to ask again. However, until now, I haven't heard back from her.

I understand that I will eventually get the 950 XL, but it would be nicer if someone could give me an update on the progress.

Last edited:

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I've passed this along to the lady in question...

Good Luck and congrats.

Just to double check (as you have not mentioned it) you did make sure the registered email we have for you is up to date?

trha

Mar 1, 2016
Visit site
Originally posted by RumoredNow
I've passed this along to the lady in question...

Good Luck and congrats.

Just to double check (as you have not mentioned it) you did make sure the registered email we have for you is up to date?

It's my current Microsoft account. In fact, I have just received an email notifying me that my post was approved.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Hi folks, any news update on the winners of L950XL please?
I am counting on it!

Depends which contest cycle you are referring to. One is still open until March 31. On the closed ones, winners are notified to the email address they used to register on the site.

After the contest closes and winners are verified with all their details (eligibility, email confirmation, shipping address, etc.) the winning screen names get updated to the Blog post announcing the contest. See here for an example: Enter Windows Central's Fa-la-la-liday contest for a free Lumia 950 or Lumia 950 XL! | Windows Central

P.S.: "Counting on it" is a bit overly optimistic...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yenofenny