Lumia update help

Vishnu PG

Jan 13, 2013
Visit site
Hi everyone, i was just checking for updates, the phone downloaded the update and its current version is 8.10.12397.895,
just making sure what does the update bring?, any new features or any improvements, i am from india btw... so any regional software update? unlocks any software or feature which was previously locked? clarity on this matter will be appreciated:wink::wink::smile: for my lumia 630

Last edited:

sejgiul

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
That's just the latest wp8.1 update. Next week you should get update 1 which brings Cortana to India as well 😉
Sent from my RM-976_1115 using Tapatalk

Sonu K

May 29, 2014
Visit site
ok just making sure i am not wasting my bandwidth unnecessarily for simple updates rather than important ones

Lol...All the updates are important dude..I think you can't just 'skip' any update. If you 'skip' any OS update, in future when that 'really important' update comes, you may not be able to download that 'important' update.

Vishnu PG

Jan 13, 2013
Visit site
Lol...All the updates are important dude..I think you can't just 'skip' any update. If you 'skip' any OS update, in future when that 'really important' update comes, you may not be able to download that 'important' update.
haha made cortana take a note on this in case i forget this

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99