Microsoft Band 2 notification delays, how can I fix this?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Microsoft Band 2 notification delays

So I have a band 2 and a Lumia 950XL and I am forever seeing delays in notifications between what appears on my phone and what shows up on the band.

Now sometimes, things like messages come through without issues, but emails and general notifications take upwards of 10 minutes if not longer come through.

I have restarted both devices and it usually brings them back into line, but not always. Anyone else have this issue, or anyone have any ideas on what I can do?

*Also, gmail notifications are almost beyond useless, so I am not counting that*

astondg

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
Re: Microsoft Band 2 notification delays

I have a Band 2 and Lumia 950 and I get varied results. I did a factory reset of my phone recently (prior to that the general 'notifications' tile wouldn't work at all) and since then notifications seem to work (and be timely) more often than not, but they aren't guaranteed. When they do work the usually arrive within 1-5 seconds of my phone (every now and then they'll actually beat the phone notification, not sure how).

What you're describing sounds particularly painful and not 'normal', but I feel that even 'normal' isn't perfect.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Re: Microsoft Band 2 notification delays

So I have a band 2 and a Lumia 950XL and I am forever seeing delays in notifications between what appears on my phone and what shows up on the band.

Now sometimes, things like messages come through without issues, but emails and general notifications take upwards of 10 minutes if not longer come through.

I have restarted both devices and it usually brings them back into line, but not always. Anyone else have this issue, or anyone have any ideas on what I can do?

*Also, gmail notifications are almost beyond useless, so I am not counting that*

what about trying to repair the band?

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2