Microsoft store offering $100 Verizon bill credit and free wireless charger

lobodog1

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
I wanst sure if this was known yet, but while comparing Verizon and the Microsoft store web site I noticed the Microsoft store is offering a $100 Verizon bill credit and free wireless charger if you purchase on line through them. I might have to pull the trigger on this sooner then I thought. Just wanted to pass on the info.

nasellok

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I just went to the store in manhattan - no credit, no free wireless charger, wtf.........to top it off, I paid 599, instead of what others said 549. ugh

KevinRahimi

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
I just went to the store in manhattan - no credit, no free wireless charger, wtf.........to top it off, I paid 599, instead of what others said 549. ugh

you need to go back, the store should price match - tell them Verizon is selling it for $549 and they will lower the price. They did it for me in Orlando - and the 2 year warranty was only $79. I couldn't get the charger though.

willied

Jul 30, 2011
Visit site
Apparently the $100 Verizon credit is only for new Verizon customers. I clicked on the upgrade option and it took the $100 bill credit away.

flackberry

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site
Order to upgrade a line on the Microsoft online store. The ordered completed with a free wireless charger, however it says approved - waiting for inventory. That is for a black icon. I also chatted with customer service and they said the $100 bill credit is only for new lines.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb