Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter

dan bruce

Jan 10, 2016
Visit site
Has anyone purchased the wireless display adapter from Microsoft? Mine functions poorly. It disconnects sometimes in the middle of casting a movie from my surface or from my laptop. Also and most irritating the picture frequently becomes pixelated and audio is garbled. I am connecting through fast wifi of 25 bps and casting from my surface pro 4 running the current W10 creative update. It had the same issue prior to the update as well.
Any ideas? Some settings I need to change in Windows?

dan bruce

Jan 10, 2016
Visit site
I have one of those to use with my Surface Pro 4 and my laptop. I had the same issues of lost connection and pixelation. The device was a useless piece of junk. I installed all the updates that came out (there was just one about a week ago). I even bought a new better castnf device and had the same issues. Turns out we had to get anew TV, and the device seems to work well with my new LG TV. Perhaps my old plasma TV was the issue.
The new TV is internet connected with a full browser and multiple ways th connect to the TV so now I don't really need either device.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BulkExtreme