Minor issue with data conncection

maverick786us

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
I use network dashboard to enable / disable network and data. Since I am usin 3G data. I usually keep it disabled in order to save the battery and only when I need it, I enable it and disable it.

Now I've come across a minor problem. Sometimes when I enable it and try to search something in Market Place or other online stuff, I come across this error that searching cannot make sure you are not in flight mode. So I have to restart my handset and it works. Any idea why this thing happens?

SSK the Gr8

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
what mobile operator are you on?
This does happen. Don't restart the phone. Trying switching off the data connection and switching it back on after some time. Or switch on flight mode and the switch it off after some time. This is what I do

maverick786us

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
what mobile operator are you on?
This does happen. Don't restart the phone. Trying switching off the data connection and switching it back on after some time. Or switch on flight mode and the switch it off after some time. This is what I do

I doubt if the problem is with Mobile Network. Mine is AT&T. But is it this network dashboard application that causes this issue?

Network dashboard also shows wrong reading sometimes. It shows that mobile data is on but in reality I would rather say 90% I keep it switched off. Only when I need it I turn it on and then turn it off.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
duncekatie39