MMS Settings on Rogers

BLKMMB

Aug 4, 2015
Visit site
Hi, when I activated my unlocked Lumia 950XL on Rogers the Rep added the Internet APN settings and the MMS settings to my phone.

I tried a few weeks back to send a MMS, but it didn't work. I then chatted with a rep that gave me the same settings and when I told them it wouldn't work, they said it was not supported on my phone. Which is bull**** in my opinion.

So what are you using as MMS APN settings?

Thanks

StephenWagner7

Jun 17, 2012
Visit site
Hi, when I activated my unlocked Lumia 950XL on Rogers the Rep added the Internet APN settings and the MMS settings to my phone.

I tried a few weeks back to send a MMS, but it didn't work. I then chatted with a rep that gave me the same settings and when I told them it wouldn't work, they said it was not supported on my phone. Which is bull**** in my opinion.

So what are you using as MMS APN settings?

Thanks

The default auto-configured settings... No manual configuration is needed. The phone auto-configures APNs for the internet, and you don't need to have anything configured at all for the MMS APN.

For future reference, when you get a new Windows Phone, just put the SIM card in and it'll be good to go with Rogers... Don't manually configure any of the APN settings, leave it to the default auto-configured values.

BLKMMB

Aug 4, 2015
Visit site
That's the thing, in the shop when he popped my sim card in, there where no settings automatically added, the rep had to add them manually. Those did not work.

anthonyng

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
The best way is to start again. Factory reset... MAKE SURE the sim is in the phone before booting up and initializing the phone... MMS will automatically work. There is no settings to to put in those sections.

I did this problem before with my 920 on Rogers, activated and set up everything without sim card, no MMS. factory reset the phone making sure sim card is in the whole time and it works.

I have 950XL now on Rogers and send MMS fine, no manual settings.

jpauls

Nov 21, 2015
Visit site
Nope. Internet APN loads fine (ltemobile.apn) but MMS doesn't load anything, and I can't send or receive attachments.
:cry:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deadpool7788