Most student will bored without game and how about store? Pro version is the best?

k1s23

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
I actually disagree concerning gaming...I would say most students do not care about gaming on their laptops. They've either purchased a TV and gaming console or just don't play video games. They should be focused on their studies anyways haha.

i mostly agree. if youre a pc gamer, then generally speaking you would know that this laptop is not a gaming laptop. i also think a general gamer would understand that building a custom pc or getting a gaming laptop is the way to go, not buying an ultrabook. a gamer would do something like this or like you said, have a tv and gaming console, or both.

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I think it depends on the depth of the word "gamers"

Are they a casual gamer or a hardcore gamer?

There are many casual gamers out there like my self who will only play dota2. Can the surface laptop (once upgraded to pro) run Dota 2? Of course it can.

Dota 2 is literally the only game I have on steam. lol.

But whether you are a casual gamer or hardcore gamer, you can still be a student. It's all about discipline and time management in my opinion

k1s23

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
Dota 2 is literally the only game I have on steam. lol.

i only have the orange box haha. its not ideal playing games on a laptop keyboard because of the lack of mechanical switches, but its doable. i think in terms of "computer gamer", which is literally anyone that casually plays solitaire like my dad to keno like my mom to you playing dota 2 all the way up to 4k gamers and beyond, even on the surface laptop many people in that group could be okay with gaming on the surface laptop.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon