Mugen Battery Case

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Mugen Power Extended 3700mAh Battery Case for Nokia Lumia Icon / Lumia 930

Anyone have this paired with their Icon? I have a Mophie for my work iPhone and love it - sadly they don't bother with us WP people; but Mugen does. Wondering about the quality of the product and such. Thanks!

Dang... I'd actually consider this if it wasn't $90... This would make all battery problems a moot point.

Given that it doesn't ship for another week and a half, I doubt anyone has it yet. But I'm looking forward to a review/video from anyone who does get it!

cbreze

Mar 11, 2010
Visit site
This looks pretty slick. Might get one if I still had my icon:wink: A great idea tho. So does the phone have to have Qi charging capability for this to work? Guess I'm not clear on how it plugs into the icons system. Gonna really add some weight tho.

Dang... I'd actually consider this if it wasn't $90...
For case and battery, not so bad.

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
This looks pretty slick. Might get one if I still had my icon:wink: A great idea tho. So does the phone have to have Qi charging capability for this to work? Guess I'm not clear on how it plugs into the icons system. Gonna really add some weight tho.

For case and battery, not so bad.

The case has a micro USB attachment so it locks into the phone there. I'm not sure whether or not QI charging would still work.

2__18038_1407833784_1280_1280.jpg

airjeff

May 22, 2013
Visit site
Just think how long it would take to charge that with QI, LOL. Don't get me wrong, I pretty much only use wireless chargers and they are great, but that would take forever.

jazz70

May 28, 2014
Visit site
interesting but the weight and the bulkiness it would add to an already hefty phone would be too much to make it practical in everyday use putting it in/out of my pocket imho, but I would be interested in a review if and when anyone gets one of these

Last edited:

astell

Feb 26, 2014
Visit site
While I still like the idea, the fact that I might lose Qi charging capability has dampened my desire for this case/battery.

airjeff

May 22, 2013
Visit site
I was thinking about it, seems like it would be nice for the days when you need to charge on the go. Not that you couldn't do it with an external battery charger, but those make it hard to use your phone while it charges. With this you could use it and toss it in your bag or pocket without breaking the charge cable/connector.

viperRBNY

Jul 23, 2013
Visit site
I'd be interested in a review of this one. I'd like to get one as I shoot lots of video w/my Icon. From the pictures of the back, it looks like it covers up on of the mics (the one on the bottom) which would defeat the purpose when recording some concert footage.

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
Mugen Power Extended 3700mAh Battery Case for Nokia Lumia Icon / Lumia 930

Anyone have this paired with their Icon? I have a Mophie for my work iPhone and love it - sadly they don't bother with us WP people; but Mugen does. Wondering about the quality of the product and such. Thanks!

Bought 1 of these years ago. 1 of its great features is its passthrough allows the icon to be charged by a q.c. 2.0 charger(somthing that the vzw variant did not include) like 1 of the fast adaptive from samesung. For those that travel by plain it uses li-po which makes it fall well below the max

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb