Muzik Player beta test (a new music player for WP8.1)

123gettothechopper

Jan 21, 2014
Visit site
Your music from MixRadio will show up and play but it won't be able to read correct metadata yet (so album art won't show)... I'm in contact with Nokia to try and sort this out since they're using a proprietary header format.

K. Tell me when it's done. I'll purchase the app then. Cya

streifenleopard

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Hi,
always interested in music players! Good to see sth's going on.
Will it have Scrobble support?
Will it read playlists I copy from my PC (I usually use Musicbee to do this, currently to rather mixed results thanks to Xbox Music)?
Will it display lyrics embedded in tags?
Is there an ability to rate?
Thanks for replying!

ShreyansShah

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
i must have deleted mail giving me link for beta version.
i recently reset my phone, and now want to install again.
plz provide the download link.

SurfRat77

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I have a 1520 and all my playlists are on my SD card in the SDRoot\Playlists folder. My music is in SDRoot\Music. The app does not find any of my playlists. Most apps (eg Xbox Music, MixRadio) find my playlists and one offerers the option to switch location of playlists and then it found them.

Are you looking in SDRoot\Playlists for playlists as well?

​Awesome app.

ronaldron8

Apr 5, 2014
Visit site
I too signed, but a little late...! Please add me in the next phase of beta testing. You are doing a job making an app thats really great and very much needed.... I would be priveleged to help you. Waiting for your mail
Fingers crossed 😊

Coffee Singh

May 13, 2014
Visit site
Hey, thanks for the great work. Would love to help you create the best music app on Windows Phone. Being an avid music user, was desperately looking for decent music player, even if I had to pay for it. But I think its better to help others also get a better music player by helping the ones who are making one. Really appreciate the work.

blutroniq

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
Biggest needs:
- Ability to rate tracks from 1-5 (POPM frame (like WMP) and/or TXXX frame)
- Dynamic playlists (genre, year, rating)
- Scrobble support
- Streaming music from OneDrive (and ability to edit ID3 tags of OneDrive files)

Master Chaos5

Mar 8, 2014
Visit site
Hey! I applied for BETA, but still haven't been enrolled. I'd really like to help out (I've already bought the app) :)
Btw add ability to rate tracks & add Gapless playback *-*

rizzo183

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
Beta testing for the next version will commence is a couple of weeks, I'll do a rotation of inactive beta testers then so expect some invites to head your way, thank you so much for your interest!

Would love to beta test it, and provide bug reports and other feedback.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCC