My ATIV S won't work (blue screen of death?)

andreluizcardona

Sep 30, 2014
Visit site
Hello guys,

I've a Samsung ATIV S with the latest Windows Phone 8 update (the one that came last week via the dev program). Today I've turned off my phone while using the Here Drive app. After some time I tried to turn it on and to my surprise I got a blue screen saying that my PC needs to be repaired. The screen is exactly the one that shows up on Windows 8 in a PC when the system has the BCD corrupted.

I've tried to hard reset (volume down + power button) but it won't work. Does anybody has any tips? Any way to recover the OS? Any help would be greatly appreciate!

Thank you,

Andr?

anon(8316658)

Dec 6, 2013
Visit site
Hello guys,

I've a Samsung ATIV S with the latest Windows Phone 8 update (the one that came last week via the dev program). Today I've turned off my phone while using the Here Drive app. After some time I tried to turn it on and to my surprise I got a blue screen saying that my PC needs to be repaired. The screen is exactly the one that shows up on Windows 8 in a PC when the system has the BCD corrupted.

I've tried to hard reset (volume down + power button) but it won't work. Does anybody has any tips? Any way to recover the OS? Any help would be greatly appreciate!

Thank you,

Andr?

if the hard reset wont work try reverting back to WP 8.0 GDR3

http://forums.windowscentral.com/sa...guide]-how-revert-back-wp8-gdr3-wp8-1-dp.html

debbie_080695

Dec 13, 2016
Visit site
my windows phone happened on that too, I also tried to re program but it didn't work also, :angry: and I really don't know what to do? Does your phone okay already?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mallandyrr