My biggest gripe with Edge

DallasXanadu

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
Overall, I have very little bad to say about Edge. It does everything I personally need it to do, and it does it really fast. But it drives me nuts that every time I start it, my window is either a different size or in a different place on the screen. Or both. Sometimes it's maximized, even though it never was when I closed it. Annoying.

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
my gripe is the pop up blocker. It sucks in comparison to IE. There is no "level" to set. It's just on. And I still get a lot of pop ups.

MrElectrifyer

Oct 29, 2014
Visit site
My biggest gripes so far are:
  • The Set tabs aside feature is frustatingly buggy, and unreliable. If I set tabs aside for the same site, it only keeps 1 or a random numbder of them
  • Missing 1Password, Imagus and Lazarus extensions.
  • Occasionally hangs and becomes very laggy on my Surface Pro 2 when I have many tabs open, running my Surface Pro's CPU and fans crazy. Oddly enough, closing the entire browser, waiting a couple minutes and reopening it with the same tabs and it works fine without running my Surface Pro's CPU and fans crazy.
my gripe is the pop up blocker. It sucks in comparison to IE. There is no "level" to set. It's just on. And I still get a lot of pop ups.

I get barely any pop-ups with uBlock Origin installed and configured. Pretty amazing how it automatically closes most pop-up tabs/windows...

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
My biggest gripes so far are:
  • The Set tabs aside feature is frustatingly buggy, and unreliable. If I set tabs aside for the same site, it only keeps 1 or a random numbder of them
  • Missing 1Password, Imagus and Lazarus extensions.
  • Occasionally hangs and becomes very laggy on my Surface Pro 2 when I have many tabs open, running my Surface Pro's CPU and fans crazy. Oddly enough, closing the entire browser, waiting a couple minutes and reopening it with the same tabs and it works fine without running my Surface Pro's CPU and fans crazy.

I get barely any pop-ups with uBlock Origin installed and configured. Pretty amazing how it automatically closes most pop-up tabs/windows...

I tired ublock and it works great! thanks! still one or two pop ups here and there but much better than it was before!wish extensions were enabled in InPrivate mode

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss