My brand new Sprint Lumia 635 keeps closing applications on it's own and it also restarts at random. How can I stop this?

cronolink2002

Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
My brand new Sprint Lumia 635 keeps closing applications on it's own and it also restarts at random

So I just bought a Lumia 635 and I'm still new to windows phone (hey I'm stuck with Sprint, it's been slim pickings). I've only has it for about a day but it keeps closing apps that I'm in and every so often it just resets itself. I'm not sure what to do. Has anyone else had this problem? Would a factory reset fix it?

jontyfernz

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
So I just bought a Lumia 635 and I'm still new to windows phone (hey I'm stuck with Sprint, it's been slim pickings). I've only has it for about a day but it keeps closing apps that I'm in and every so often it just resets itself. I'm not sure what to do. Has anyone else had this problem? Would a factory reset fix it?

a factory reset could fix it but it should be the last option.Update it if there is any update provided by sprint.Move all apps to the phone memory and try

cronolink2002

Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
Everything is one the phone memory, I haven't even put in an SD card yet. I also have done all the updates. I'm still having the same problems.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HowaHooley