My camera turns on when I plug in my charger and the camera button doesn't work how do I change it?

William Guzman2

Mar 7, 2015
Visit site
my camera turns on when i plug in my charger and the camera button doesnt work how do i change it

I have a Nokia Lumia 1020. When I plug in my phone to charge it turns on my camera. And the camera button which is the last button on the left doesn't turn on my camera. Do anyone know what's wrong or how to fix it

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: my camera turns on when i plug in my charger and the camera button doesnt work how do i change i

It sounds like your camera button is jammed in...

You could try and get it repaired or go the DIY route. Tools can be had on Amazon and how-to vidz for teardown of just about any phone can be found on YouTube.

vjvyju

Oct 21, 2014
Visit site
Re: my camera turns on when i plug in my charger and the camera button doesnt work how do i change i

Iv had the same problem wen I contact my phone. Not only does it switch on the Camera but continuously takes pictures as well sometimes evn 2000 pictures.. I don't find that problem wen I connect my phone with the Camera grip. If you have found a solution to the problem please do share. My phone still surfers with this problem.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99