My Lumia 630 is ruined after the Win10 update, how can I fix it?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

lumia 630 ruined after win10 update

i done everything but still after win10 update the following happens:
1-can't connect to wireless networks (keeps connecting and disconnecting)
2-when connects through mobile network i got internet for browsing but when trying to download an app from the store i click install and nothing happens (i tried it for a whole night)
3-can't login to the outlook account, when i press the button also nothing happens
4-when i leave the mobile network open it consumes alot of data (3 GB in 4 hours)
5-windows device recovery can't detect my device and if it did it shows collecting information (tried it also for another night)
6-nokia software recovery tool doesn't detect my phone at all
all of that leads to that i can't install windows insider for maybe a new release will fix this and also i can't restore it to win 8.1 and can't restore my contacts as i can't login, no fb or whatsapp either can be downloaded
so, i think that i'm really doomed :) and i don't know why i'm laughing

Eustis99

Jul 24, 2014
Visit site
Re: lumia 630 ruined after win10 update

Exactly what is happening to my 735. I spoke with numerous reps about the recovery tool not working and they basically said good luck. They said try to go through my carrier which will never work as it is. Their firmware or to just buy a new one.they also said maybe it's the lastest build and it may be corrected in a future build BUT they don't even know if there are any builds for the future. It's all pretty crummy.

heshamproduction

Nov 25, 2015
Visit site
Re: lumia 630 ruined after win10 update

add to that hard reset do nothing, hard rese, soft reset, removing one sim, both sims, removing memory card, i tried all possible even dumb solutions suggested by anybody and still nothing

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo