My wife went to the dark side...

freestaterocker

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site
She wanted a qwerty phone and her carrier got rid of the Quantum. Boo-Urns.

If anybody wants to know, she got the LG Eclypse.

Last edited:

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
If she wanted a nice LG Android phone she should have bought the LG Nitro. With the bigger screen she wouldn't need the qwerty keyboard.

scottcraft

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
Good that some people are taking a dip in the Android. Should make for some good reading in a few months.

On a more serious note, make sure you protect your passwords. A big handful of those 600K apps don't play nice with others.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express Pro

scottcraft

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
Good that some people are taking a dip in the Android. Should make for some good reading in a few months.

On a more serious note, make sure you protect your passwords. A big handful of those 600K apps don't play nice with others.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express Pro

Definitely have to read the permissions. I didn't have any problems when I used android before, just have to be careful. I am interested to see what I like and dislike on a high end android compared to my trophy. I know the screen and camera will be better. Still the only reason I'm switching is due to reboots on my trophy.

Sent from my {HTC Trophy} using Board Express

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
I have Galaxy SII with Android 4.0, a Nokia N8 with Symbian^3 and a GSM Trophy with Windows. To me, the Windows OS is the best on the market right now. The Galaxy SII has a powerful processor. You can see how fast it is when you install programs or updates. The Nokia N8 has a camera that is 2nd to none.

My 2 cents. :cool:

scottcraft

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
I have Galaxy SII with Android 4.0, a Nokia N8 with Symbian^3 and a GSM Trophy with Windows. To me, the Windows OS is the best on the market right now. The Galaxy SII has a powerful processor. You can see how fast it is when you install programs or updates. The Nokia N8 has a camera that is 2nd to none.

My 2 cents. :cool:

I think WP has the best os on the market too, but I agree that the top android phones have serious horsepower. My trophy is way smoother, but when it comes to downloading and such it falls short.

Sent from my HTC Trophy using Board Express

MrBurrrns

Banned
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
If she wanted a nice LG Android phone she should have bought the LG Nitro. With the bigger screen she wouldn't need the qwerty keyboard.

You can never ever compare a hardware keyboard with an on screen keyboard. In fact, it is the one single thing I still miss from my BB till this day... :(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eddacker