Mybox - a new Dropbox client for windows phone 8

Jesse Tabak

Feb 4, 2014
Visit site
Mybox for Windows Phone 8 - now available

Today, I?m excited to bring you Mybox, a full-blown Dropbox client for Windows Phone 8. Mybox is free to use and without limitations.

Mybox enables Windows Phone 8 users to quickly access their photos, docs and videos anywhere and share them easily. Mybox has a familiar interface that is similar to the original Dropbox app for Android and iPhone.

Available to all today - Mybox's new free Dropbox client lets you:
  • Access all your photos, docs and videos from your Windows Phone
  • Upload your photos automatically
  • Search your entire Dropbox for files and folders
  • Move, delete, rename and share you files and folder
  • Add files to your favourites for fast, offline viewing
  • Secure your important personal files by locking Mybox with a passcode

After you log in you go straight to your files. Each file can be moved, renamed, deleted, shared or added to your favorites to access them offline.

mybox_store_1.png
mybox_store_2.png

Upload your photo's automatically

Enable Camera upload to upload all your photos automatically to Dropbox. This all happens in the background while you're phone is charging. Alternatively you can start the camera upload from within the app.

Protect your files

To secure your data, you can specify a passcode so that each time you start the app you need to enter it.

mybox_store_4.png
mybox_store_6.png

Search

With the search function you can search your entire dropbox for files and folders.

Cache

Mybox has an extensive caching system so you never have to download anything twice. This doesn't just save you precious MB's on your dataplan but also makes browsing files really fast.

About the developer

Mybox was developed by Jesse Tabak, an independent Windows Phone developer. "When I noticed there was no suitable Dropbox client for Windows Phone 8, I felt compelled to make one. Dropbox is an essential application to have on any smartphone. With Mybox, now finally all Windows Phone 8 users can benefit from the convenience of having Dropbox on their smartphone."

Get Mybox

Mybox | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

app%20QR%20Code.png

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliveeAria