New AT&T Customer questions

JRSD

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
I have the same contract with Sprint as you do. What phone are you using? I have an EVO 4G, and there is a $10 charge for "enhanced data" on top of that, though I have a discount and my bill runs about $75 per month.

I agree that AT&T is high compared to Sprint, but Sprint is mum on WP8, so there isn't much choice if you want a 920.

Its an HTC Arrive. Is $69.99 base, $10 for "enhanced data", $5 for "spending limit", and they add their surcharges and taxes on top of that to come out at $98 and change per month.

Net 10 is $45 a month. Unlimited everything. Data is really limited to 2-3GB a month though.

Is it confirmed that the Lumia 920 will work with Net10 sims without unlocking? (I have no idea who Net10. I have only ever seen their crap-droids in Best Buy)

anon(5335877)

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site
Any info on Lumia 920 with Net10?

Any AT&T locked phone will work on Straight Talk or Net10, they both use AT&T's network. You just don't get LTE. And even though they claim "unlimited data" it's really not. And I don't know about Net10 customer service, but Straight Talk customer service is really poor. Tracfone runs both Net10 and Straight Talk (ST in conjunction with Walmart though).

Nightshde

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
I'm currently in the same boat, I've been with sprint for well over 10 years but I looks like I'm going to have to switch to AT&T for the 920. Really no matter what I'm going to have to leave Sprint because it doesn't look like they care about WP at all and lately my service has gotten worse, some times I don't even have service in my apartment now.

I know AT&T is a bit more expensive than Sprint but do they have any ways of getting discounts on your monthly bill? With Sprint there are tons of ways to get discounts, I have a 15% discount just for having an AOL email so I only pay about $80 a month after all the taxes.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliveeAria