New Lumia 920 owner!

justop26

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
Hi!

Sorry for the boring thread!

I'm coming over from Samsung Focus owner's forum, since, during my recent month-trip to Boston, I got myself a Red Nokia Lumia 920 + Wireless Charging Stand. I just got my old, regular SIM card migrated to the microSIM that all the cool boys are using nowadays, so it's 3 a.m. and I can't get myself to put it down. I'm so happy that I created a new thread LOL. The CC-1043 case, CR-123 car holder and a couple other accessories, like the Roadster 2 to use in my car, are still on their way. This thing of mine to fully equip my new phone sure isn't cheap! :p

I just wanted to say 'Hello!' to everyone and that I'm really happy to be back using a Nokia smartphone. The last one I had, before coming over to WP, was the Nokia N86.

I hope this didn't bother anyone!:grin:

JoeOhio

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
I too just switched to a lumia 920. I really like it so far. I tried a samsung focus a couple years ago and the windows phone os has come along nicely.

justop26

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
Thank you for the welcoming replies, everyone! I'm truly happy with this pone, everything's smoother and faster than on the Focus :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss