(new Nokia care suit) How to: get the Portico update for the Global Lumia 920. (Clean install)

Jaripi

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
So does this method not work anymore since Nokia has stopped us from downloading ROMs from NaviFirm? Please confirm, thanks.

Yes, it still works ... just downloading firmwares is slightly more complicated now ...

and there is also Nokia Software Updater, which is very nice one, if you just want update your cp without any extra hassle :)

Tulio Alfonsi

Jul 5, 2013
Visit site
This is my story:
Bought a L920 from Ebay to a NY Seller.
This is an AT&T phone, with RM-820 software.
It worked perfectly only a few hours.
When I connected it to my WiFi, phone said there were some sw update, which I decided to install.
Bye Bye to the Camera and Flash LED was the result... So I have a phone, new, 5 days of usage, and cam is not working.
If I click the button or swipe the app in the menu, it always goes back to the main menu.

Reflash to the latest version, but the result is the same...NO CAMERA for me....

I'm in Buenos AIres, Argentina. The L920 was just introduced by the 3 mobile companies few weeks ago.

Any idea?

THANKS!

Last edited:

jojapath

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
This is my story:
Bought a L920 from Ebay to a NY Seller.
This is an AT&T phone, with RM-820 software.
It worked perfectly only a few hours.
When I connected it to my WiFi, phone said there were some sw update, which I decided to install.
Bye Bye to the Camera and Flash LED was the result... So I have a phone, new, 5 days of usage, and cam is not working.
If I click the button or swipe the app in the menu, it always goes back to the main menu.

Reflash to the latest version, but the result is the same...NO CAMERA for me....

I'm in Buenos AIres, Argentina. The L920 was just introduced by the 3 mobile companies few weeks ago.

Any idea?

THANKS!

Try a soft-reset (Press volume down and power buttons simultaneously until the phone vibrates) and see if it fixes your problems.

If not, try a hard reset.

Tulio Alfonsi

Jul 5, 2013
Visit site
Try a soft-reset (Press volume down and power buttons simultaneously until the phone vibrates) and see if it fixes your problems.

If not, try a hard reset.
Did many soft resets..in fact, when reflashing the phone with Nokia Care, it should be like a soft flash.

Hard Reset: Keys combination?

Karan Bhutani

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
0xFA001304: Platform ID check fails. Reason(s): The FFU file is not meant for this product. The platform ID of image does not match with platform ID of the device.
I m getting the following error while flashing to rm-821 indian whilte..plz help

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon