New Samsung Phones: will we get hosed with cases again?

baseballbert

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
I'm hoping the case manufacturers actually recognize there are phones outside of apple, and give us some cool cases for the next wave of WP7.5 phones.

I've got a couple for my Focus, but no where near as cool as the ones I had for my iPhone. So, change that Speck, Switcheasy, Marware!

TheRewardisCheese

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
I'm hoping the case manufacturers actually recognize there are phones outside of apple, and give us some cool cases for the next wave of WP7.5 phones.

I've got a couple for my Focus, but no where near as cool as the ones I had for my iPhone. So, change that Speck, Switcheasy, Marware!

I agree with you BaseballBert. I am sooooo over seeing so many cool cases for Iphones and not enough for other phones. I am currently rockin the DVP and the fact that the ONLY case for it is the Otterbox commuter which, don't get me wrong, Otterbox makes a helluva good case, but cmon.....

Other phones deserve nice cases too besides the iFruit. And this is coming from someone who used to use Iphones all the time.

I would love to see Speck and Casemate execute some brilliantly bad *** cases for WP7 :)

psychotron

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
I don't use cases. takes away from the design of the phone

Know what really takes away from the design of the phone? Cracks and dings! ;)
I have a Body Glove case for my Focus and it's actually pretty nice. Has a design on the back very similar to the one already on the Focus itself (but obviously far more grippy), and the lines of the case follow the lines of the phone pretty well. Oddly enough I picked it up at an AT&T store and have never seen it anywhere else, even online.

I hoping for Otterbox.

I'll second that! Had an Otterbox Commuter on my last BlackBerry and it was without a doubt the very best case I've ever had on ANY phone. That thing was a tank.

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
lol you think you have it bad? I haven an LG Optimus 7. My boss had to order some covers from China and is the most ugly cover in the world. Is almost impossible to find anything cool for it =(.

GekkoAce

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
At least our phones are not made from two sheet of glass with metal in the middle, and we don't NEED a case to get decent reception.

Sent from my OMNIA7 using Board Express

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb