New SDK pics!

power5

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site

Big Supes

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
The pictures are just small. Besides that .2 difference is not going to make text more readable.

Yo Supes, can you offer links to the pictures? I can't read a thing.

Sorry dude. Links wouldn't work without signing up. Would recommend following the post on the previous page if you want up close pictures.

Dont be so sure. iOS6 got email flags, and VIP filter. Also got panorama photo capability. Also got passport. I may be forgetting the other 200 new features. Ohh, yeah. Crumply maps that are not representative of the actual planet.
Follow link for some good laughs:
Cayman Islands in iOS 5, iOS 6 - Maps woes in Apple iOS 6: How bad? (pictures) - CNET News

Ha! I am so jealous right now! :D

Last edited by a moderator:

based_graham

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
Dont be so sure. iOS6 got email flags, and VIP filter. Also got panorama photo capability. Also got passport. I may be forgetting the other 200 new features. Ohh, yeah. Crumply maps that are not representative of the actual planet.
Follow link for some good laughs:
Cayman Islands in iOS 5, iOS 6 - Maps woes in Apple iOS 6: How bad? (pictures) - CNET News

Panorama no problem Nokia got that in the bank.
E-mail not so sure just put Outlook on the god damn thing and call it a day no Active Sync BS
V.I.P filter not sure

But I said this before WP is built on experience if your too overloaded with features it might turn some people away that's just like me when I look at network software jam packed with features and I get way to overloaded and loose focus.

I like the direction its going in now as in

1. Be the best in photography
2. Be the best in mapping
3. Be the best in social networking communication
4. Be the best in multimedia especially with Xbox Music, Live and Direct X

GoodThings2Life

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
Speaking of panorama shots on the iPhone... my cousin posted one on Facebook yesterday, and it looks awful. It looks like the whole thing is "bent" in a V-shape. He said he wasn't too thrilled by it either, and he's a die-hard Mac guy.

Mystictrust

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Speaking of panorama shots on the iPhone... my cousin posted one on Facebook yesterday, and it looks awful. It looks like the whole thing is "bent" in a V-shape. He said he wasn't too thrilled by it either, and he's a die-hard Mac guy.
I did see one iOS 6/iPhone 5 panorama photo and I thought it looked really odd.. but assumed it was a personal bias throwing my judgement off :p

pjs37

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site

I always just used Photosynth for my panorama's even when I was using an iPhone I always liked it I remember watching the TED Talk about it years ago mentioning how useful this could be for people.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
downloadtorose