New update for 8.1 GDR1 on Developer Preview

PimpBot5001

Oct 7, 2013
Visit site
Hello, do you have anyone the bug like me? I have issue with hardware buttons light, because this is very bad behavior in windows phone 8.1 developer preview what i have installed (latest version of wp8.1 and fully updated). I have HTC X8 and in my region it's still unsuported format of the OS therefore i have the developers version...

Please tell me someone who has the same model like me, do you have this behavior too?
This look like the buttons react to the lights, in system setting i try to working out but without final set up... I try to turn off the battery saver etc.

Please help me

I'm not really clear on what problem you are encountering...but I have an HTC 8S and have never had issues with the backlighting on the hardware buttons (ie back, start, search). I'm running the latest developer preview. Maybe try posting in the HTC 8X forum...

Teeeerex

Jul 18, 2014
Visit site
I don't know about you others, but on my Lumia 520 this is the best functioning build ever, everything is working fast and proper (apart from that battery saver brightness setting, but that's probably a firmware thing).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliveeAria