New Update from HP.

PaddyR

Jul 29, 2014
Visit site
Battery performance has plummeted since the firmware update. After three hours of web browsing, email and music (Bluetooth), I'm down to 47% from a full charge. Am I alone in experiencing this?

Previously, I could get a full day's heavy usage from a full charge.

Last edited:

PerfectReign

Aug 25, 2016
Visit site
Though it still isn't as good as the one on my 950xl, the camera has improved. My son had a game yesterday. I brought the 950xl tri take pictures but forgot to charge it.

I took several pics with the X3. Much better than last month.

Here's one.

JernsuB.jpg

Sent from mTalk

ScottM2753

Sep 17, 2016
Visit site
Originally posted by PaddyR
Battery performance has plummeted since the firmware update. After three hours of web browsing, email and music (Bluetooth), I'm down to 47% from a full charge. Am I alone in experiencing this?

Previously, I could get a full day's heavy usage from a full charge.

That's strange, my battery life has actually gotten better and it was fantastic before.

cadoresg

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site
Since my update - was on Fast Ring - had to use the WDRT to get the Firmware Update. Since then, terrible battery life and for whatever reason I can't update to the Fast Ring Insider - have tried 10+ times over the past few days ... takes forever to download even part of it ... and then seems to hang 40%, 60%, 77%, 94% have left of a day and half and never completed. Going to reset it tomorrow and start from scratch again. But the firmware has improved performance

azgoth444

Jan 13, 2013
Visit site
Iris scanner seems bugged. Tried it today. It recognizes but have to slide up on the screen, put it to sleep and wake and only then it will unlock.

Sent from mTalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliveeAria