NEW UPDATE! Glance is with notifications now!

jojapath

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
Just update your nokia extra + Info app, go to your glance settings and you'll have the option to enable notifications on the glance screen.

(You'll also notice that after the update, the "Glance" and "Touch" apps are reachable directly from the SETTINGS!)

ENJOY!

wp_ss_20130905_0001.png

TheJoester09

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
What types of notifications is it supposed to be showing? I can confirm that it doesn't show e-mails or text messages. At least not for me, anyway.

TheJoester09

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
I also noticed that the description of the of the "touch" setting says "sensitivity, wake up and Windows keys" but there's no reference or explanation for "Windows keys" from within the setting. I wonder if there's a separate update to accompany this that enables these things.

jojapath

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
I also noticed that the description of the of the "touch" setting says "sensitivity, wake up and Windows keys" but there's no reference or explanation for "Windows keys" from within the setting. I wonder if there's a separate update to accompany this that enables these things.

Probably in a near future...

David Cardozo

Aug 29, 2013
Visit site
Me neither... I updated it yesterday, but when on glance screen, it doesn't show anything about notifications (I wonder if notification means that you can see if there is a new SMS or anything else that you've configured on the Lock Screen settings). I hope in the near future (2 weeks from now) they give us the capability of seeing stuff like that...

tk-093

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
I think maybe we are reading into it. It is showing notifications, but just the ones it has always shown... i.e. charging and vibrate.

ViktorG

Sep 9, 2013
Visit site
Totally agree. I thought that the is Txt / Email etc Push notification built in. But it's just a time and thats it. Misleading thread. :angry:

waltzik

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
please i have a lumia 920 orange France that is sim unlocked i guess as i got it as a gift and its work with my network in ukraine. Now i have the GDR 2 OTA on my phone but am afraid to install it as am thinking it might switched the phone back to Sim locked . And am not in france and neither do i speak french

thejaredhuang

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
please i have a lumia 920 orange France that is sim unlocked i guess as i got it as a gift and its work with my network in ukraine. Now i have the GDR 2 OTA on my phone but am afraid to install it as am thinking it might switched the phone back to Sim locked . And am not in france and neither do i speak french

Wrong place to ask. Once your phone is SIM unlocked it will never get locked again no matter what you do.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte