New Xbox, what exclusive features will Windows Phone get?

FavBrowser

Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
Terry talked about that in All Things Mobile, "Serious fun" on WP devices, any speculations?

Will we finally get kinect integration that was demo'ed 3 years ago

MattMamba2012

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
I want the new Xbox controller to support WP gaming. Directly connect the controller to the phone and be able to play any games that require gamepad use. Imagine the possibilities? Touching gaming is fun but it isn't ideal for every game. Im seriously hoping Microsoft does this.

MilkyTee

Apr 24, 2013
Visit site
You'll probably be able to beam certain games from your phone to your TV via the Xbox and use your phone as the controller. I'm actually expecting that. Though not sure how useful that'll actually be.

Or vice versa, maybe remotely play Xbox games on your Surface or WP. Though that'll probably be restricted to WP9 and devices with larger screens.

budney

Sep 6, 2006
Visit site
You'll probably be able to beam certain games from your phone to your TV via the Xbox and use your phone as the controller. I'm actually expecting that. Though not sure how useful that'll actually be.

Or vice versa, maybe remotely play Xbox games on your Surface or WP. Though that'll probably be restricted to WP9 and devices with larger screens.

That makes sense, just like the iPhone paired with Apple TV.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dazt6h