Next-gen Surface Laptop 8 with Intel Lunar Lake chip leaks as unauthorized sale appears on Chinese website

Carl W2

Aug 18, 2020
Visit site
Microsoft may be gearing up to ship an Intel Lunar Lake version of the Surface Laptop 7 in the coming months, if a recent leak is anything to go by.

Next-gen Surface Laptop 8 with Intel Lunar Lake chip leaks as unauthorized sale appears on Chinese website : Read more
This is great news. This will finally end Microsoft's bizarre boycott of Intel's best mobile processors ever, just to even the playing field for ARM. In other words, it will finally be possible to have the great design of the best Surface devices together with excellent battery life and no software compatibility issues whatsoever. I look forward to purchasing options for not only a 268v-powered Surface Laptop, but also a 268v-powered Surface Pro.

Reactions: nop

dkstrauss

Apr 19, 2023
Visit site
Where does this leave us ARM pioneers - I love my Surface Pro 11, but if this comes to the Surface Pro line, why do I have to put up with annoying inconveniences (no standalone scanners; Adobe software; etc.) and just jump ship to Lunar Lake - the scary part would be ending up an ARM orphan...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eli_75