no bluetooth on lumia 710!?

mr_vpw

Aug 12, 2012
Visit site
so today i found out i can only transfer contacts via bluetooth on the lumia 710 and cant transfer ANYTHING else! whats that all about? i dont use it that much but would have thought any phone made in the past few years would have this almost standard feature. its actually quite shameful to tell someone i dont have real bluetooth :(

Isn't that just like on iPhone then? It's a stupid limitation eitherway. I hadn't actually noticed this yet (simply because my Lumia 710 isn't my main device) - but I use Bluetooth transfer at least once every couple weeks on my Atrix...

This is another minor but silly thing overlooked then...

cckgz4

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
When I had it on my Samsung transform, it did not work. At all. Tried multiple phones and my phone wouldn't do it.

You'll get it in wp8.

massifheed

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
Not shameful at all,last time I did a Bluetooth file transfer was like 2005/2006.

The last time *you* did a bluetooth file transfer perhaps. But regardless of the other options out there to WP users (so that's MMS or Skydrive), bluetooth is still the quickest way to transfer files between supported devices without incurring any data charges.

It does seem strange that some people are saying what a dated technology it is, when the alternatives on WP are more hassle, and have a cost involved.

Also, I'll bet that, while the people that are taking a pop at the OP are remarking on how useless bluetooth is, when it finally makes it into WP8 they'll be singing it's praises as another MS victory.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cagkles124