Nokia 625 won't boot even after i installed a new battery(charging sign)

deanstreet

May 2, 2017
Visit site
Hello,

I recently had the classic problem with my lumia 625, my battery was dead and i couldn't charge it. I decided to buy a new battery but the thing is, i'm getting the same error, charging sign(5 times) then black screen.

Few things i tried after googling:

(1) power + vol down buttons (getting nothing, not even vibration)
(2) power + camera + vol down buttons (still nothing)
(3) connecting to pc via usb (doing the same, charging sign then nothing)
(4) connecting to pc with recovery tool(phone recognized as unknown lumia device, i did the recovery still the same thing)

Are any ways to boot up this phone?

Thank you

Starboy21

Mar 12, 2017
Visit site
Well i am just guessing this might work or might not

1.Ur new battery cud be faulty n dsnt work..

2.Ur connectors r loose the three gold plated things on ur battery n ur device where u insert the battery may be having loose connection causing this to happen..

Hope this helps..

deanstreet

May 2, 2017
Visit site
I just doublecheck everything is connected, also i used a multimeter to measure the Volts of the two batteries. The old battery has 3V and the new 3,7V. Maybe is faulty the micro USB port or its software problem?

Thank you

Last edited:

Starboy21

Mar 12, 2017
Visit site
Try this
First insert ur battery then put a small folded piece of paper above the battery n then put the cover this way u can ensure that ur battery fits right in n dsnt get loose coz ur battery might be loose.. *u can also put more than one folded piece of paper*

And as u said the battery works so it can only be a loose connection or time to take ur phone to a service centre...

And yess sorry for the late reply had a lot of work..

And plzz do post the results..

Last edited:

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720