Nokia 928 2 Weeks old + Cash for Nokia ICON

Status
Not open for further replies.

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
Hi, I want to trade a two week old 928 for Verizon for a Lumia ICON for Verizon.

My phone is black; ICON can be either black or white

My phone comes with two cases; one is Cyan Incipio Feather; a Nokia Qi charging pad, extra screen savers, box and all original items shipped as new.

Not sure if I have to post pictures of my phone but will wait until told by WPC.

You can PM me here. I will provide more info plus eBay ID for rating; over 250 transaction with 100% satisfaction.

We can see if a deal can be done. I'll ship my phone to you USPS and pay for shipping.

I'm located in Arizona if someone is local.:smile:

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
No, it's not sold. I still have the package and haven't used it in weeks so it's still like new. PM me if interested.

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
As a matter of fact, I thought I had it sold twice but they fell through. It is listed here for $225 plus $10 USPS if anyone is still interested.

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
How much cash would you offer alongside the 928 for an Icon is near perfect shape?

I already have the ICON. I guess I should have closed this post but just forgot to do so. I thought I had the 928 sold twice and both times the buyer backed out at the last moment. I lowered the price and will just wait for the right opportunity. Good luck with the ICON.If I could get a decent dollar for my ICON, I would sell it and keep the 928 myself. Way too much money to have invested for me.

boo516

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I already have the ICON. I guess I should have closed this post but just forgot to do so. I thought I had the 928 sold twice and both times the buyer backed out at the last moment. I lowered the price and will just wait for the right opportunity. Good luck with the ICON.If I could get a decent dollar for my ICON, I would sell it and keep the 928 myself. Way too much money to have invested for me.

I'm trying to buy an ICON. What's your price?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)