Nokia Cam Beta

gently

Nov 23, 2013
Visit site
Nokia Cam Beta installed on both lumia 920 and 720 result amazing !

Shutter speed is now very good, no more delay just shoot and results are fine.
Think the best update made by nokia so far.

A tip for getting all the updates available on time, installing sys app pusher (or similar)

jojoe42

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
Nokia Cam Beta installed on both lumia 920 and 720 result amazing !

Shutter speed is now very good, no more delay just shoot and results are fine.
Think the best update made by nokia so far.

A tip for getting all the updates available on time, installing sys app pusher (or similar)

I noticed that they re-added the ability to control the focus assist light in settings, also focusing speed has gotten noticeably faster on my 1020

gently

Nov 23, 2013
Visit site
I noticed that they re-added the ability to control the focus assist light in settings, also focusing speed has gotten noticeably faster on my 1020

Yes , nokia did some good stuff, not sure but I think on my 920 focussing also became an upgrade. Hoping nokia continous with these upgrades,adjustments like bit less saturation,
or bit more sharpening. Its all about the image processing i guess.

jojoe42

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
Yes , nokia did some good stuff, not sure but I think on my 920 focussing also became an upgrade. Hoping nokia continous with these upgrades,adjustments like bit less saturation,
or bit more sharpening. Its all about the image processing i guess.

That's supposed to be coming with the Nokia Black update

Sangeeth Sudheer

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
Nokia Camera Beta feels smooth. Everything went better now and it totally feels better than Nokia Camera. I hope the performance boosts and new stuffs will soon come to the original app.

corybucher86

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
How do I install this? Brand new to Nokia and windows phone. please excuse my ignorance

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Tapatalk

chsoriano

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
For those of you who are using Nokia Camera Beta are you able to open the pictures from the camera roll using the link(s) under the photos?

I thought I had been able to even when using the Nokia camera beta app, but I just noticed its missing. I re-installed Nokia Camera (non-beta) and the links appeared again... Is this normal or is something wrong?

jojoe42

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
For those of you who are using Nokia Camera Beta are you able to open the pictures from the camera roll using the link(s) under the photos?

I thought I had been able to even when using the Nokia camera beta app, but I just noticed its missing. I re-installed Nokia Camera (non-beta) and the links appeared again... Is this normal or is something wrong?

I had this, but then under the settings in the Beta down the bottom I just clicked the link which basically scans for photos/videos taken with Nokia Camera Beta and re-adds the links for you. Solved my problems

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss