Nokia frustration does not = hate for OEM

Odog4ever

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
I don't presume to know how things work in the US. I just feel that in a war of ecosystems, the more allies you got, the better equipped you are against other ecosystems. So I hope Nokia get their heads out of the sand and put L920 in as many hands as possible.

Genuine question for you: Do you really think that Nokia isn't trying to get on every carrier?

Do you think that Nokia execs are sitting around a table somewhere saying: "I don't think we should but our best devices on on Verizon, Sprint, and T-mobile in the US. Actually lets be on as few carriers worldwide as possible."

Despite what you people believe the carriers have control over what devices come into their stores. Some of the blame of lack of availability rest squarely on the carriers' shoulders. Only an Apple can dictate terms, and obviously Nokia is not in the same league.

Heron_Kusanagi

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
Genuine question for you: Do you really think that Nokia isn't trying to get on every carrier?

Do you think that Nokia execs are sitting around a table somewhere saying: "I don't think we should but our best devices on on Verizon, Sprint, and T-mobile in the US. Actually lets be on as few carriers worldwide as possible."

Despite what you people believe the carriers have control over what devices come into their stores. Some of the blame of lack of availability rest squarely on the carriers' shoulders. Only an Apple can dictate terms, and obviously Nokia is not in the same league.

Genuine answer for you: I do believe Nokia's trying their best. But the way they are spinning it isn't a good idea.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cagkles124