Squatting Hen

Apr 15, 2012
Visit site
https://promoshq.wildfireapp.com/website/6/contests/323782

For ALL to enjoy.

Coupon Offer Information

Step 1 Click the ‘Claim Coupon’ button
Step 2 Provide your name and email and click ‘Submit’ to receive your voucher
Step 3 Click on the link on the app store or visit zinio-offers.com/lumia and enter your unique code
Step 4 Select your choice magazines!
Step 5 Launch our Award Winning App to start reading, and experience the magazines that matter to you.

Browse our selection of titles at zinio-offers.com/lumia. Read On.

Rickosw

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
I did it but I don't see the mags in the app. I think I did something wrong.

That is correct ....I'm facing that as well....I try to download "NUTS" ...the UK magazine is not showing up inside the Nokia Windows App ... (using Nokia 920)
kindly advice

also can anyone / developer please advice, why the magazine subscription list from the voucher website is very much diff from the actual app list?(even though I click: all the groups, there shouldn't be any magazines missing rite?)

ps: i'm trying now with the USD $50 voucher now, if this Zinio app really works .. I will surely support with future issues! :)

Last edited:

Squatting Hen

Apr 15, 2012
Visit site
It takes 24 to 48 hours for the magazines to show up. "Adult Content" magazines are not allowed on mobile devices or tablets. Not sure if Nuts is considered adult or not.

EnolaB29

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Why does the zinio app requires 1 GB memory? This the first app that has that requirement I came across. Now I cannot use with my Lumia 62..pity. But Zinio is disappointing on the windows. Their Windows 8 RT app is just an disgrace (especially if you look at their ios app), totally frustrating to use: a lot freezing, endless rendering of pages and no bookmarks or remembers where you left of.

Dustin Hodges

Jan 22, 2013
Visit site
Why does the zinio app requires 1 GB memory? This the first app that has that requirement I came across. Now I cannot use with my Lumia 62..pity. But Zinio is disappointing on the windows. Their Windows 8 RT app is just an disgrace (especially if you look at their ios app), totally frustrating to use: a lot freezing, endless rendering of pages and no bookmarks or remembers where you left of.

Same here. My 521 cannot receive this app. Oddly, I thought only Games were allowed to have memory constraints, and only due to some games improperly rendering or becoming practically useless on hardware below 1gb ram, yet sure enough, Zinio (among a few others) has a 1GB ram requirement. Its a shame... I have magazines from this offer, and I cannot read them on anything but my Windows 8 laptop through the app...

Snow

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
https://promoshq.wildfireapp.com/website/6/contests/323782

For ALL to enjoy.

Coupon Offer Information

Step 1 Click the ‘Claim Coupon’ button
Step 2 Provide your name and email and click ‘Submit’ to receive your voucher
Step 3 Click on the link on the app store or visit zinio-offers.com/lumia and enter your unique code
Step 4 Select your choice magazines!
Step 5 Launch our Award Winning App to start reading, and experience the magazines that matter to you.

Browse our selection of titles at zinio-offers.com/lumia. Read On.

I cant seems to login using my fb account on the zinio app for windows phone 8?

sarim_xyz

Jan 17, 2013
Visit site
so, I can select from specific titles only? I tried to subscribe to National Geographic Interactive and I couldn't. That's stupid. :-/

jhoff80

Apr 27, 2003
Visit site
"********************* is not a valid Gift Card Number. Please contact customer service. Thanks." Ideas, anyone?

Similar here. "xxx is not a valid Service Credit Number. Please contact customer service. Thanks."

Edit: Aaaaah, wait, I see. You still have to redeem it at the Zinio-Offers page, and it's not really a $50 credit but instead lets you get a few issues of a bunch of magazines, and doesn't even include all of their content.

Rickosw

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Hi all,

So based on the info from the forum above and from the main Wpcentral article can we break it down to these few facts ( which I hope someone / developer can advice )

1) it takes 24-48 for the app to recognize and register the magazines that you have "click" or request and it will appear in your Zinio app (so technically speaking, some of you guys should have it working by now) - anyone?

2) Is there a page / area where we know how much "credit" of the $50 we have used?

3) Supposed that the "NUTS" magazine turn out to be "adult nature", and it would not be available on the Windows Phone app, would I still be deducted from the $50? can I request for other magazines instead?

4) is it only a "US area" only app / voucher / offer, ie interenational Nokia Windows Phone cannot enjoy this special offer?

5) it is not really a "FULL magazine" , ie I only get certain / or most pages of the magazine - is that TRUE ?

If there are any questions from other users, feel free to add / advice or comment

Cheers!

nutnithin

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
Hi all,

So based on the info from the forum above and from the main Wpcentral article can we break it down to these few facts ( which I hope someone / developer can advice )

1) it takes 24-48 for the app to recognize and register the magazines that you have "click" or request and it will appear in your Zinio app (so technically speaking, some of you guys should have it working by now) - anyone?

2) Is there a page / area where we know how much "credit" of the $50 we have used?

3) Supposed that the "NUTS" magazine turn out to be "adult nature", and it would not be available on the Windows Phone app, would I still be deducted from the $50? can I request for other magazines instead?

4) is it only a "US area" only app / voucher / offer, ie interenational Nokia Windows Phone cannot enjoy this special offer?

5) it is not really a "FULL magazine" , ie I only get certain / or most pages of the magazine - is that TRUE ?

If there are any questions from other users, feel free to add / advice or comment

Cheers!

okies

1) nope not appeared till now...its been 48 hrs...
2) yup there is a page...Zinio Voucher Redemption...fill it up and press go and you should reach the page where you've subscribed for the issues..it shows how many subscriptions can be done again...
3)yes it gets deducted..from the no. of subscriptions you can add..

dunno about question 4..sorry :)

5) i think it is the full magazine...not sure though...my other non - offer based subscriptions work pretty fine...will update this part when my offer ones are added...

hope this answers some of your questions...:)

mersa

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
And to add, adult magazines can be viewed through the Zinio Reader 4 desktop application for Windows. No idea if a Mac version is available.

sarim_xyz

Jan 17, 2013
Visit site
Hi all,

Cheers!

about #4. I am in India and I downloaded Zinio by changing Store region to US. Then I changed it back to India. I can use the account, the offer and the services. So, international users can benefit from this. The only thing is that the offer is a stupid one, you can choose from selected titles only. So, to say, it is NOT a 50$ worth voucher. It's just 50$ worth subscriptions from a bad selection.

Further, it loads up very slow even after downloading the magazine. I totally disliked this app. Even the PDF Reader is better than this.

Last edited:

cellneuron

Aug 26, 2005
Visit site
I received all free 18 issues, and I can read them in windows 8 metro. The problem is all those issues are just plain boring. No adults material at all.

Rickosw

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Hi

good news, the Zinio Nokia app really does work, it takes a bit longer about 3 days...but you do receive an email confirmation on the magazines that you will like to download...(that includes NUTS)

cheers!
Thank you again Zinio & NOKIA ! :)

jbgFDqH0ofvSl2.png

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb