Win a Lumia 950 or Lumia 950 XL in the Windows Central Fa-la-la-liday Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

psiu psiu

Jan 4, 2016
Visit site
I would like to win the lumia 950 XL, therefore, will do two winners , donating my XL 640 to a person who worked with me , and she would like to have the wonderful esperiencia I have with the lumia 640 XL.:piscada::piscada::piscada:

katsume6tails

Aug 15, 2012
Visit site
I would want the 950, I have a Lumia Icon, but we had to change from Verizon to Cricket, and my Lumia Icon does not work well on Cricket. I am now using a Samsung Grand Prime, and it does not seen to be as usable as my Icon, I do not like the android phone very much. I miss my Icon, I would still be using it if I could, but I don't get data mostly and have other issues trying to use it on Cricket, and I can't afford a Lumia 950. That is why I would choose a Lumia 950 over the Lumia 950 XL.

A_For_Architecture

Aug 3, 2015
Visit site
Well, 950XL is not just the last flagship Microsoft has made, is not just a wonderful minimal-style looking device, BUT its also an ability for us to touch the future of mobility as will happen. Its the first time a smartphone has some parts taken from the future. Its not just another big screen sized phone with long lasting battery. Its a way to interactive with new, true, pure technology!!
Not any other phone meets the hardware overall requirements and possibilities of 950XL.. Continuum, Hello, Liquid cooling, 8-ctacore, Universal apps, and the best part of Windows 10: Insiders feedback.
Ofcourse some parts are in beta stage, but thats the exciting! We can become a part of it!
Weel done MSFT, dont bother about the competition and keep continue your dream!

Last edited:

MetalDrivenHeart

Jan 4, 2016
Visit site
I have the 640 XL Dual SIM right now. Kinda slow. Definitely buggy on Windows 10 Preview. Oh and did I mention the cracked screen? I would love a shiny new Lumia 950. Especially the XL. :) Thanks for the great giveaway guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)