Nokia Lumia 520 original default wallpapers?

martinkr

Aug 27, 2015
Visit site
Nokia Lumia 520/810/820 original stock wallpapers?

I bought my Lumia 520 in 2013 and it had different wallpapers than the ones I have now.
Could anyone upload the default wallpapers from Nokia Lumia 520?
I would very much appreciate it.
Thanks!
I only found these:
13.jpg - this is a road in Taiwan
20.jpg
01.jpg

Last edited:

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
http://1drv.ms/1qaSkF0

Edit: This is my personal wallpaper collection and some of it isn't stock, but you'll find a lot to like in there. 640 and Icon wallpapers are in a folder. But yea, a lot of what you're looking for is within.

Last edited:

martinkr

Aug 27, 2015
Visit site
Thank you very much! But how will I know which ones were on the 520 originally? I only remember those 3 and the red lanterns one. I guess the ones named with just numbers?

Here is another one I found:
1366291894.jpg

But this review of the 520 from April 2013 confirms this pic of yours is from the 520:
nokia_lumia_520_review_1-580x453.jpg

But you have couple of pictures from other models like the 525. Anyway, a great collection, but I will look for a way to uninstall the Lumia update.

I don't remember this one but I don't have it so it might be one of the original ones:
nokia-lumia-521-review-hands-on-somegadgetguy-smartphone.jpg

Note to self: Never upgrade ROM if you like something about the stock version.

Last edited:

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
They're from another model I believe, but eh, mostly same pictures. I don't think you need to know exactly which wallpapers came from there, etc.

martinkr

Aug 27, 2015
Visit site
I wonder why ROM updates have to replace things like wallpapers? If you have your phone set exactly as you like it you don't need any changes like that to ruin it for you. It's the same phone but with those stupid new wallpapers it no longer feels the same. :)

Vasil Dechkov

Apr 8, 2016
Visit site
http://1drv.ms/1qaSkF0

Edit: This is my personal wallpaper collection and some of it isn't stock, but you'll find a lot to like in there. 640 and Icon wallpapers are in a folder. But yea, a lot of what you're looking for is within.

Hey, I know this post is old, but I am searching for awesome quality wallpapers and I found this link you posted. I was really curious to see what was in there but unfortunately the link was closed. :( Can I ask you to upload your collection again? Thanks!

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Hey, I know this post is old, but I am searching for awesome quality wallpapers and I found this link you posted. I was really curious to see what was in there but unfortunately the link was closed. :( Can I ask you to upload your collection again? Thanks!

Oh right! I've switched between cloud providers here and there and the links were broken in the shuffle!

https://mega.nz/#F!oJFTRI6Q!wYzViTTvJcIIRQgj-P1Iuw

this should work!

martinkr

Aug 27, 2015
Visit site
Here are two more that came with my Lumia 520:
WallpaperDog-10856099.jpg
WallpaperDog-5500486.jpg

Btw, apparently the winding road in Taiwan lock screen wallpaper first appeared in the Lumia 810 and 820 phones. Then on the 520, which means the 520 had the same wallpapers as 810/820.
It's so cult to me now, instantly takes me back to my WP days just like Vista's Aurora, XP's Bliss or Win 8.0's daisy gives me instant nostalgia of a bygone time and place. It really sucks when a software upgrade replaces all original wallpapers. Strangely with next upgrades the walls were kept intact but I prefered the original ones, so I decided to share those two and the 3 in my original post as they stood out the most to me. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo