Nokia Lumia 925 and HDMI

NinjaGrinch

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
I recently got a Nokia Lumia 925 and was wanting to hook it up to my TV and mirror the display via HDMI. I was wondering if it supported this via the MHL adapter or whatever it's called and if anyone could suggest one if it does.

Thanks!

David Watson6

May 21, 2014
Visit site
Microsoft needs to add this feature.

The most obvious use for this is showing other people your pictures, however moving through pictures via a wireless connection is the terrible.

The N95 had this 7 years ago, to not include this feature today is a gross oversight, it kills me to see this running on a Samsung s5

waazzupppp

Sep 28, 2009
Visit site
I have to admit to not really understanding why someone would need the feature when OneDrive syncs videos and photos automatically and you can use your tablet or laptop to stream very easily... Then, I test drove the HTC One, which does this rather nicely and now I get it...

I would never stream a video from my phone to a TV, unless I was showing grandpa that great video of his grandkid playing at the park. I would never show my vacation photos on my TV, unless friends came over and were asking about them - at least the fun ones that couldn't go on Facebook...

I get it now, but for the most part, it's a small percentage of users that will share content to their TV's... And most of them have Android phones and TV's... lol

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720