Nokia/Microsoft not marketing Lumia 730 in India.

amit kaushik4

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site
Its strange that despite receiving amazing response to Lumia 730 in India Nokia is not at all marketing the phone, its festival time in India and the front page of leading newspapers are filled with Cash Back offers for lower end Nokia devices , no mention of Lumia 730, no ads about it, even the promos of most awaited movie Happy New Years r talking about the cash back offers for lower end devices n again no mention of 730, my question is y woudnt Nokia promote 730?

Even the professional reviewers have not been given the phone to review, they r instead reviewing crappy phones like Redmi 1s and Xolo. Sorry for my bad English.

Ashish Gupta888

Retired Ambassador
Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
I think Microsoft India will advertise 730 once they are ready with enough stock to serve consumer demands. They might have not expected such demand of 730 in India as phone is going out of stock on almost every online shopping site. So, they might be waiting for enough stock and pull the trigger then. More festivals are looming,so its never too late. 730 is a killer device and MS should go wild with its advertisement.

Ashish Gupta888

Retired Ambassador
Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
It's out of stock in retail shops, priority show rooms too. This phone would break 520's record I bet. :)

That's true, I was lucky enough to get this device from local priority store:)
It may not break the record set by 520 as 520 is a low end device and attracts more customers than 730 can, but would definitely be the second largest selling WP device. Who knows, it may beat 520 too :-D

Ashish Gupta888

Retired Ambassador
Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
I watched Happy New Year movie today and Lumia phones are very well flaunted and advertised in the movie. Every shot where a phone was needed, it was a Lumia. I liked MS' strategy of advertising Lumias through such high budget movies😊

Torcher Death

Apr 28, 2014
Visit site
I watched Happy New Year movie today and Lumia phones are very well flaunted and advertised in the movie. Every shot where a phone was needed, it was a Lumia. I liked MS' strategy of advertising Lumias through such high budget movies😊

I guess SRK is the brand ambassador for Nokia/Microsoft India... Even in Chennai Express he was advertising L920.

jai raj kumar

Oct 8, 2014
Visit site
I had purchased from a local retailer whom doesn't know the value of the phone. After that everyone asks me where to purchase at 14-15k. After a big analysis, I had purchased from a retailer as the deal is good than the online stores those who gives great discounts by hiking price tag.

keerthi vasan

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
Breaking News - L730 ad finally popped up on Movies Now today & it's pretty pathetic.
Saw it halfway through the ad and it took some time for me to understand what the theme was. In not sure how a not so knowledgeable man would interpret the ad. They should at least hired few actors and shot the ad like how Airtel does it. It would have been catchy at least.

prasath1234

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
Yes I also saw a lame ad from MS no wonder Samsung is winning with their grand 2.MS plz advertise creatively.or at least show the selfie ad in YouTube.
From Windows phone

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos