Not possible to clear individual notifications in action centre?

snwtoy

Jan 25, 2013
Visit site
For example, in the action centre if I have many new text message notifications, I would expect to be able to clear notifications for individual messages (I'm sure you can on android), but swiping on one notification clears them all?

Quite a frustration! Expected behaviour would be to clear them all swipe on the category header, to clear individuals, swipe on the individual.

I3unny

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
I get irritated with the notification center because he doesn't clear the WhatsApp messages and everytime I have to click clear all to clear the notifications!!

Moiz Mian

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Lol, yea honestly I think for things like messages and emails, the notification center is a bigger hassle than it's worth, since you basically now have an extra place you have to go to and clean up.

MARKjotep

Mar 31, 2014
Visit site
I believe one of the purpose of notification center is to notify us user.
It works like an extended toast if you missed it.

It just show the preview of the notification and you still need to visit the application to view individual threads. Right.

But I am positive that microsoft will further develop the notification center.. It is the first attempt to blend something new into the system.
I remember when Androids notif center was not perfect. It takes updatessss but it will worth it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadDaniel