notes and recording?

barbaram

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Sorry if this has been asked and answered, I can't find it.

I finally have a perfect excuse to blow out my budget and get the surface 2!!! but my I need to know if you can record a class and take notes on the class at the same time.

SwimSwim

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
Yup, One Note comes built in, to my knowledge, or is available free on the store. One or the other. Anyways, it's a great note taking solution, it's really awesome! You can jot stuff down (and if you're getting the Pro, you get that nice active stylus for handwritten notes :wink:), record stuff aloud, insert pictures in videos, highlight, and sync it across everything thanks to SkyDrive. Apps are even available for iOS and Android, so your notes always stay in sync.

And of course Evernote is available in the Windows Store, so if you're familiar with that already, you can hit the ground running. Lest we not forget, the Surface 2 and Surface Pro 2 are productivity solutions, not play time toys like iPads. And since Microsoft fixed the kinks in the older models (aside from the Windows Store app market, but that's more of the developer's fault...), it's hard to go wrong with either of these. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs